Sunday, July 31, 2005

Henrik Drescher



Time for...What's living in my enlarged brain cavity!!...
Like a Dr. Jekyll, I scour the evil Chapter's bargain bins for the elixir that will transform me into some big-headed intellectual monster. Yesterday, I found one that at least fulfilled the monster part of it in Henrik Drescher's work. I have known about his stuff for awhile now as I picked up his book, Turbulence, A log book, a couple of years ago. But it wasn't until I found his latest project, A Postal Seance, that re-introduced me to the intense primal-ness and mysticism of his work. Maybe it is because I went and saw A silver mount zion memorial orchestra and the tra-la-la band last night that matches up so perfectly with Henrik's images that I was mesmorized by the horses in the sky!

1 comment:

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

Awesome artwork!!! I always loved Henrik Drecher's works!