Saturday, August 13, 2005

Wallace and Gromit


Well I know this film is far from being independent but at least it's roots are. I have been a fan of Wallace and Gromit from the beginning and even now with the Dreamwork insignia on it. Only because of the genius of Nick Park and Steve Box do I keep the faith that they will yet again show the crackin' cheese animation that they do time and time again. Hopefully, unlike the Spongebob movie they will be able to translate the quirky yet sophisticated escapades of the wacky Wallace and the Bill Murray of deadpan animation, Gromit. Watch the trailer and tell me what you think of it.
***UPDATE*** Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit will be premiering at the Toronto International Film Festival! I am thinking that Nick Park and the gang will be on hand too!

No comments: