Friday, October 06, 2006

Aurélie Blard-Quintard

Now, something on a lighter note. Hopefully, you have noticed the plethora of new links to the side. I have started to add alot of links that I thought I lost but surprisingly found on an unmarked disk. There are still more to come but here is one that made my day yesterday...
Aurelie Blard-Quintard's
Emily & le hamsterosaurus-Rex!! I have a soft spot (particularly on the top of my head that still bears the thumb print of the Maker, who obviously is a stop motion animator) for clay animation. This is Aurelie's end of year film at what looks like for the University for the West of England. I love this simple story that is brought to life by her great character designs and well executed animation. With a professional polish, this lil' film is a gem. Now go check out Aurelie's blog. Also, I found this short by perusing another gem of a site...The Blackwing Diaries. So, thanx to Jenny for letting this gerbil run frantically on this squeeky blog wheel. String these pearls together and I'll be the purdiest bunny in the room.

No comments: