Saturday, January 05, 2008

Jillian Tamaki


Instead of trying to put together a 'Top 10' list for 2007 comics (which would take me forever to do), I'm just going to put them out there as I go through the stack....

Jillian Tamaki's, Gilded Lilies, is definitely one of those books that I love more and more upon each visit. Beautiful colour sense and stylization that was a big inspiration for me and still is as I find her work as my desktop background more times than not. I'm not saying this just cuz she's Canadian too, eh! Check out her on-line sketchblog and I wish I could be taking her class @ Parson's!!!

3 comments:

margaret atkinson said...

i am COMPLETELY in love with Jillian Tamaki!!! arghhhhh!!!!

jeff hasulo said...

um...do we have to arm wrestle again?!!

margaret atkinson said...

i'm afraid so.