Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Panique Au Village

I don't know how I stumbled across this crazy Belgian stop-motion series, Panique Au Village, but I am so glad that I did!! It just makes you want to get all the toys out of the closet and off the shelves and start animating. I am just going to let the show speak for itself on this one. I will only say that it is from Vincent Patar & Stephane Aubier and that they are turning it into a feature film. Check out the production blog here. It will be interesting to see how they will pull it off with the quirky limited style for over an hour. Other than that, grab your bow and six-shooters for this show down with hilarity. Don't worry, you don't have to comprend ahnudder langwadge to get it!!

3 comments:

katrzyna said...

HAHAHAHAHhh YES
BEST

jeff hasulo said...

you da cowboy!

Anonymous said...

It's funny. I found it one year ago, I never watched the end.
I have a animation blog, too.
Marco Milone
http://mellart.blogspot.com