Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If I were in Toronto I would go to this...

Daniel Barrow will be performing his slide-show sideshow at the Toronto Animated Image Society tonight!! Daniel is a Winnipeg-based artist that uses an overhead projector to illuminate the not so transparent transparencies of his comic book format stories. His performance is in the same vein as Shary Boyle, who we exposed here. If you can't make it out for Daniel, there will be another masterclass and performance by Amy Lockhart this Monday, November 20th. Visit the TAIS website for all the info!!!

Also, I just want to mention that I noticed that one of my favorite NFB animators, Chris Hinton will be giving a masterclass at the Museum of Civilization on November 25th @ 10am. Check out the NFB news for the details. For a look at Chris's work, you can peer through the free hole in the fence to see Blackfly and Flux. Enjoy!

No comments: