Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Igor Kovalyov

It's an Igor Kovalyov kinda day and I am having a fit that Global Tantrum seems to be permanently down so I can't watch his stuff!! Oh well, we can still pull a Flying Nansen and do eye calisthenics at Igor's site. If that isn't enough, you can pull a groin muscle over the work of Dima Malanitchev, who is the art production director for Igor. Take a look at Dima's concept designs for a movie called Bridge to Terabithia (Warner Bros. 2007). Brilliant stuff.
I wish I would of seen Igor's original art work when it came to the OIAF. Like I said, it is a Kovalyov kinda of day, filled with regret and loss.

3 comments:

DeK - Delirium et Kaos said...

A little present:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVANSBR8

Way better than the version on Global Tantrum.

jeff hasulo said...

Well, X-mas has come early this year!!
Thanx Dek! Out of all the animation sites out there, it is your site that makes me the most jealous. I don't know where you get your stuff but don't stop sharing. Mine should be more like Ticklebooth but I like to blather on too much. Grazie!

Ciao,
J.

DeK - Delirium et Kaos said...

Prego! :)
Don't worry, I'll keep on posting, as long as nobody sues me... ^^